Monday, September 29, 2014

My Last Day in the Mexico MTC

hey everyone!! this will be my last time sending emails from the mexico mtc!
my flight leaves tonight at 2 a.m! i cant even put what im feeling right now into words. im so nervous and so scared but at the same time i cant wait to finally get out in the field and actually start my mission. so wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. im gonna need it.

so anyways just really quickly, these past couple of days have really been some of the hardest and some of the most spiritual days of my life. ive fasted a lot this past week and i really feel like ive come a lot closer to my heavenly father. ive really been able to see how much the gospel has changed me personally. even just being here in the mtc for such a short time. i know that whenever i doubt myself i can turn to prayer and heavenly father will be there for me. and he is there for all of you as well.

so thats my little spiritual thought of the week. next time you hear from me im going to be in honduras! im freaking out but i know that its all going to be alright! love you all, thanks so much for the support.

elder larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment